Practically Grounded Now

mydiamond

So my parents are out of town and my brother brought his friends over to shoot video for their school project. This whole house is raided by his friends. There are some in the front yard, in the living room, everywhere D: I only have my room for myself so here I am sitting on my bed like a fool. I can't even watch Masterchef! Diamond enjoys the extra attention ("oh my gosh IT'S A HUSKY!! I LOVE HUSKIES!" "aww it's a doggy!!") but I can't wait for all these kids to leave now. 

OK unhappy now. Kids just won't leave Dime alone. All he wants is a quiet time for himself yet they keep bugging him. He retreated to a narrow spot under the stairs for now and they're gathering in front of him making noises trying to call him out. A stupid girl asks if she can shoot Dime (with a plastic gun but still) just to see how he would react. Brother proudly claimed Diamond to be his dog. I just hope he won't allow his friends to feed or walk him. I'm afraid I won't be able to handle this for long.. my over-protective sense is tingling. One more stupid kid asking stupid question, I'll bring Dime to my room. Unfortunately this won't end soon.. apparently they're still waiting for some others to show up. Gosh like eleven kids is not enough yet! 

If it were me I'd just bring him to my room and forget them lol. Ya never know what kid might leave the door open

you forgot to knock wood D: Diamond followed me out and I found that one of the kids forgot to close the gate  :angry: I closed it before Diamond even noticed though. Spoke with two of them.. told them no one leaves the gate open in this house

whatever happened to manners?! Leaving the gate wide open, hitting random keys on the piano (loudly too!), leaving their belongings scattered everywhere, taking off their shirt in the gym area... :facepalm: that last one... she didn't realize the whole house is equipped with security cameras I guess. Poor girl, the camera is actively recording too! :shrug: 

I know it's always half playing half doing real work when it comes to house visits for school project, but this is going way too far. I don't remember the last time I have a guest this rude. Finally I have to come down and tell the kids banging my piano keys that I'm studying and I need them to stop. *sigh* well... at least they leave Diamond alone

If your parents have active security cameras throughout the house then your brother

will have some explaining to do when your folks get home then. :eek:

parents are now home. Most of the kids have gone home but three said they're "going to go home late". I don't know is it because their parents can't pick them up yet or is it because they want to stay a little longer, but I just hope they won't be staying that late. I want them gone :(