Thieves Steal And Gang-Rape Pet Dog

Dunc

That is horrible.

But I don't know why the lady left her dog alone and tied out while she shopped.

I would never be so trusting unless I could see Jelly at ALL times. I'm so paranoid I even leave my ipad in my car and facetime with my iphone so I can see her while I shop. :l.

"People" who do that kind of crap should be shot. There is no rhyme or reason to doing it. They are beyond what I can comprehend and I truly see no reason for them to remain on the face of the earth. Chop off their nether part without sedation and then just..............well - rid the world of them in anyway you desire.

...I don't even know what to say to this...I refuse to take Champ with me anywhere where I would have to leave him unattended, I already don't trust people to leave him alone but this just reaffirms my distrust and keeps me set in my ways of not taking him places where I can't take him in with me, I would rather him be at home in his crate than risk losing him or risk something like this happening to him...that poor dog

Wow. Yuck.

I wouldn't leave my dog unattended, but still, no one should even have to consider that their dog might be gang raped. That's just horrible. I can understand stolen, poked by kids, taunted, etc - but what happened to that dog is beyond the pale.

Sick f****rs.  :angry: 

There was a similar article on fb a while back, I think it was in Mexico or there abouts, unfortunately that dog died as a result of it's injuries.  There were pictures of the animal in situ and it still haunts me now, the clearly visible injuries/expression on the dogs face/blood stained room were nothing short of shocking.