Possibility :)

HuskyGuerl

He is............HERE!!! Sorry it took so long. Hectic with getting caught back up on homework. Honey took the internet away...but the meet was great..hes supper skinny and really nice. I love him...he is huge though. Bigger than any in my pack..he was born february 24 2010...he has bad food aggression and he cant have his collar messed with and hates things around his neck.post-2387-0-52966100-1384710329_thumb.jppost-2387-0-15227100-1384710367_thumb.jp

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is............HERE!!! Sorry it took so long. Hectic with getting caught back up on homework. Honey took the internet away...but the meet was great..hes supper skinny and really nice. I love him...he is huge though. Bigger than any in my pack..he was born february 24 2010...he has bad food aggression and he cant have his collar messed with and hates things around his neck.

Are you ever setting yourself up to join my crowd - let's get bit together -- er, let's not!

Damn but he's a handsome brute! Wish you the best of luck getting him "civilized", I know you can and I know you will, but I know there's gonna be heck to pay in the process! Best of luck that things come together quickly!

Are you ever setting yourself up to join my crowd - let's get bit together -- er, let's not!

Damn but he's a handsome brute! Wish you the best of luck getting him "civilized", I know you can and I know you will, but I know there's gonna be heck to pay in the process! Best of luck that things come together quickly!

Ya he already bit me lol. Totally my fault I didn't know about the food aggression intill I was trying to get him to eat and stuck my hand in his bowl and jiggled his food and he struck real quick at me

Ya he already bit me lol. Totally my fault I didn't know about the food aggression intill I was trying to get him to eat and stuck my hand in his bowl and jiggled his food and he struck real quick at me

Yep, that's about how I learned with Sasha, hope it wasn't too bad ... be careful now that you know.

I ended up hand feeding Sasha, it took a couple of months (off and on) before she figured out that I really wasn't going to take her food away for good.

Yep, that's about how I learned with Sasha, hope it wasn't too bad ... be careful now that you know.

I ended up hand feeding Sasha, it took a couple of months (off and on) before she figured out that I really wasn't going to take her food away for good.

Thanks for the info I will have to try that with him.