Prayers Please Please Please

CARRINGTON

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carrington, obviously there was no need for any apology - you have more on your plate at the moment than I have reason to say anything about --- but allow an old man to be worried when it's that quiet, please.

I'm glad that things with Charlene continue to progress well. I feel sorry for your husband, as you said deciding whether to be with wife or child must have been a tough decision to make. Has he worn a path between the two of you yet??

I'll continue to place my offerings on the altars of the gods and pray that all continues to go well; you just take care of yourself and the little one - well, as much as they let you for a while. Taking baby steps for a while is good ... too much too fast always seems to presage a failure of some kind. Watch your BP, girl! You're lucky you didn't stroke out with it that high!!

Carrington, obviously there was no need for any apology - you have more on your plate at the moment than I have reason to say anything about --- but allow an old man to be worried when it's that quiet, please.

I'm glad that things with Charlene continue to progress well. I feel sorry for your husband, as you said deciding whether to be with wife or child must have been a tough decision to make. Has he worn a path between the two of you yet??

I'll continue to place my offerings on the altars of the gods and pray that all continues to go well; you just take care of yourself and the little one - well, as much as they let you for a while. Taking baby steps for a while is good ... too much too fast always seems to presage a failure of some kind. Watch your BP, girl! You're lucky you didn't stroke out with it that high!!

He has been with her for 3 days and is coming back here tonight to see me and get some things straightened out.

I am very lucky my doctor watched me as close as he did and called emergency c-section when he did. My blood pressure had been 140-150s/ 90-105 since Tuesday and as soon as labor was started if began slowly increasing which is normal for any labor but after they started me on magnesium, blood pressure medications, and anti anxiety to help keep tension down that my blood pressure continued to skyrocket and stayed that way for the 3-4 hours before he said we need a c-section if he hadnt done that my heart or kidneys would have failed.

He has been with her for 3 days and is coming back here tonight to see me and get some things straightened out.

I bet he's not too sure where he's supposed to be either, be nice to him - this has got to be rough on both of you. Are you at home or the hospital - and if you're at home have you been able to get back over to see her?

Pray that everything continues to go well for all of you!

I bet he's not too sure where he's supposed to be either, be nice to him - this has got to be rough on both of you. Are you at home or the hospital - and if you're at home have you been able to get back over to see her?Pray that everything continues to go well for all of you!

I was just released from the hospital about 10 minutes ago. So we are both with his dad taking him so they can sleep down there with his step mom taking me so I can come back where it is comfy and sleep here, but we are headed to the hospital she is in and will be there in 3-4 hours!!!