Another Husky

Dawn Penn Turpin

I am soooooo excited to hopefully be adopting a white female next week. I'm just waiting for them to do her surgery and check her out. I call every day so I know when she's going to be ready so I can be the first one there and get her lol. I feel like a kid at Christmas. We just got our first husky a week ago tomorrow and we love him. Awesome dogs!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations. Xxx

I must say you're very brave getting two in such a short space of time. Be prepared that when dealing with more than one, training becomes harder as they like listening to each other rather than you! They can teach other good habits but also the bad ones too!

Double the trouble and double the fun!

Good luck! Hope it all works out well for you. X

Two huskies (ones a mixed breed). And an old staffy. I got my second husky three months after my first so I know how tough it can be. But after a while you all get into a routine and life becomes easier, just have to grit your teeth, hold on tight and ride the storm! Lol