Another Husky

Dawn Penn Turpin

Ok thank you. Again this is my first husky lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using Tapatalk

No worries. They love being part of the pack, so you may find this method to work best. All of mine go lay in their crates while I'm eating unless its something they can have, then I'll tell them 'snack time!' and they'll line up next to me waiting their turn xP

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gate mine of from the kitchen...but they can still get in the living room if they go the other way..then we have trained them the word stay back when we eat..and they have just learned they are to keep a distance when eating anything..and if they come close we say stay back and they back up to their line

Well, the husky we gave been wanting to rescue for two weeks and I've been calling about every day to see if she was available, they told me yesterday that her owners finally claimed her. 😔. But I found another one, it's a male and we're going to see about rescuing today. We will have a meet and greet with Niko and see how it goes lol. Very excited! 😃

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, the husky we gave been wanting to rescue for two weeks and I've been calling about every day to see if she was available, they told me yesterday that her owners finally claimed her. 😔. But I found another one, it's a male and we're going to see about rescuing today. We will have a meet and greet with Niko and see how it goes lol. Very excited! 😃

Awe :( let us know how the other meet goes!!

Well, I have you all for all of your advice on crating. Lobo was apparently kennel trained already, which makes it super easy. Niko still doesn't go freely, but much easier. So every time I think he's understanding that that's what he's going to gave to do lol. I just love this breed of dog. They sure keep you going sometimes, but they're soooo loving and their personalities are awesome. Each one is so different, just like our kids. 😃

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot tell you how much I love my dogs, especially this breed. Niko has chewed up a couple of things he wasn't supposed to lol but I have never loved a dog so much than I love these two. I'm so happy these two males are compatible. Just had to say how much I love them lol. 😃ðŸ˜

I cannot tell you how much I love my dogs, especially this breed. Niko has chewed up a couple of things he wasn't supposed to lol but I have never loved a dog so much than I love these two. I'm so happy these two males are compatible. Just had to say how much I love them lol.

a little late but congratulations your boys are gorgeous :D :D