Proud Pop

olmoggy

just joined the site love it. this happened last year but i wanted to share a proud moment for an older husky owner. every year in town they have a rescue reunion for all dogs rescued. in 2012 my nook won miss congeniality out of over 150 dogs. the local news reporters who r the ones that voted fell in love with nook she was 11 then. she brought the trophy home and had a little swagger in her step for a few days post-11042-13846827125785_thumb.jpg

sent thru smoke signals directly out the top of my teepee!!!

unfortunatley my other girl Lola had to sit under a tree with the wife on the other side of the park away from everthing as she doesent do to well around other dogs or people. so it was a very happy day, yet still a little sad for Lola sent thru smoke signals directly out the top of my teepee!!!

Aww, well done Nook! Moved this thread to photo discussions, great pics by the way and welcome to husky owners! :)

what category does photo discussions fall under. cant find it using tapatalk

sent thru smoke signals directly out the top of my teepee!!!