Deer Hunting ... Nope, It's A Robot

Removed #5

You in the EU may or may not get this but I think it's hilarious!

Seems as if a fellow in Florida can't see that this is not a real deer ... he's either too drunk to care or a complete fool!

'Course with it not being in season, standing still off the road (the deer didn't run away when he walked towards it??) - - - some people are just plain stupid!!!!!

and Later in the local bar. . .

"Hey, Buhhhba. Ah, shot me a robot deer. Hot Dang. dang thang jus stood there and let me shoot it, considerin' it wuz fulla compooters n stuff

It sure wuz stoopider than a normal deer. Couldn't get it on the hood of mah truck too dang heavy, Barkeep git me a beer"

Me thinks the head on that robot deere, er deer, is too small for its body, making me thinks the perp was really dumb.

They do that setup in other states as well. Some have motors to twitch the tail and dip and rotate the head to add to the reality.