Sore Hand

Stormy

Well had our first proper fight today! One of their males was sniffing round shadows bowl i moved him away once and then he came back again but got a bit to close (literally almost in the bowl) shadow didnt apreciate this so a fight broke out. Split them up but not after i got my hand inbetween their males mouth lol not sure how i do it and is always the left hand to! So i have two nice puncture holes in my hand and is very sore :( but tbh i would also react if someone tried to steal my food to :P lol

Good job i have a walking belt as no way i can hold them in my hand atm lol

We should dedicate a portion of the gallery to the bites we've gotten from our own dogs!  I'd really be upset if someone else dog bit me like Sasha did - but she's mine so it's just a matter of working through the "stuff" and thankfully most of that is behind us.

Sorry, you've been nibbled on, it hurts!  Take care and don't let it get infected.

Ouch !!!

Keep it clean.

When was your last tetanus ??

I too got bit by Darwin back in 2010 while trying to separate him and Echo

I had to sit down for a while, knees went all wobbly

Ouch.  I would have a doctor take a look.  If the wound is deep, there could be deep tissue infection going on.  Better safe than sorry.

Ouch.  I would have a doctor take a look.  If the wound is deep, there could be deep tissue infection going on.  Better safe than sorry.

and if that's not bad enough, a bite from a dog that scratches the bone underneath takes forever to heal!  I can't remember the name of the "disease" but when Sasha bit me the last time she got a good hunk of underlying bone and the medics warned me that it would take a couple of months to completely heal - it did!

and if that's not bad enough, a bite from a dog that scratches the bone underneath takes forever to heal!  I can't remember the name of the "disease" but when Sasha bit me the last time she got a good hunk of underlying bone and the medics warned me that it would take a couple of months to completely heal - it did!

Ditto that. When I got bit by Link or another dog (still not 100% sure who it was) they got my arm pretty good, it bruised pretty bad and I don't think it completely healed for a month.

Feel better soon Stormy! bites are no fun :(