Who's Guilty?

Val (Zebedee)

I received an amazing canvas print of my gorgeous, handsome boy Diesel today but I don't know who to shout at - I mean thank!

There is no note, no message, no clue as to who has sent it but to you out there in Husky Land who arranged it, THANK YOU! It epitomizes everything Diesel was, a big lad with a big smile - it's perfect and I can't wait to hang it on the wall.

So to whoever it was, please come forward and reveal yourself so I can say thank you to you

post-143-0-19676000-1385067813_thumb.jpg

You're gonna need a bigger house to put all these gorgeous pictures in :)

I know, but it would be so worth it! lol I need a bigger house for more huskies anyway so let's kill 2 birds with 1 stone :lol:

No you'll batter me lol 

Oh, my - Linda - I could never batter you! Squeeze you to death for such a WONDERFUL gift maybe, but never batter you. I have in my own collection & seen in others pics some great photos of Diesel, but that is one of the best that really shows just how he was, a big, daft, smiley, soft bear of a dog! :P  I cry every time I look at these canvasses but in a good way, if that makes sense. :huh:  I'm just waiting for him to come home now for the last time. :cry1: