Massive Thanks

Grumpy Busted

Many of the older members will know me as Val's (zebedee) better half, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of the members for the post's after our tragic loss of Diesel, it is beyond me just how many people posted comments about him, i knew he was loved by us and a few others who met him but the posts that were made bought quite a few tears to my eyes and and still would if i read them again and that is not an easy thing to do.

There is no way that i can thank all of you enough and will not forget the reaction his passing caused on here and other sites.

There are 2 people on here that i would like to thank and they are sarah (Admin) and Lisa Brown (fragglebabe), both these people went way beyond frindship and that meant a lot to me and Val. You both know what you did and it will never be forgotton.

We may have lost D but in our hearts he will always be with us and the friends we made with him will always be a part of our lives.

ALL I CAN SAY IS THANK YOU FOR MAKING HIS PASSING EASIER.

All of you that know me will be shocked by this post and will think it someone has hacked my account, well it is me and i am humbled by you all, again a massive thank you and look after you pooches as you never know what tyhe future brings.

Now why don't you all just sod off to bed it's very late. (see told you it was me)

Steve AKA Grumpy Busted.

RIP big fella

post-808-0-03683300-1385336181_thumb.jpg

Steve, it is so good to see your post. I too have lost loved ones of the furry persuasion, and yet I can only imagine what you and Val have experienced. It is a true testament of how much the big fella meant to you both. We all share in your sorrow. Only wish I could have met Big D. But it is obvious that he was loved and still is.