Is Your Husky Indoors Or Outdoors???

Chrissy6x

With Avalanche it doesn't seem to matter except that no matter which side of the door he's on, within about 5 minutes - it's the wrong side!

Sasha is definitely a wis <wus, woos, ???> ... even though she has a heavy coat, she'd rather be inside than out.  She'll go out and wander around, do whatever she needs to do and then she wants back in!

Mine are all a bunch of babies. They whinge and whine to go out and as soon as they are out, they want to be let back in again. We try and keep them out as much as possible during the day but when it's raining they have to be in and they stay in at night as well.

Gary.

All of mine are indoors, I was told that Blue was an out door dog but since he's been with me if you shut the back door he will whine and scratch the door lol xx

Indoors.

Way too humid here for her to be outside.  Also the neighbor's dogs non stop bark when I let her out to potty.  Extremely annoying esp since I never see him/her take them out for walks or ANY exercise so they destroy our fence CONSTANTLY.  ignorant people :(.

Also indoors since I'm too paranoid about her getting out.. y'know those husky houdini stories :l.

Ares is outdoors almost 99% of the time. He rarely even comes inside, even when I call him he'd just stay at the first step and look at me with a goofy gaze. He sometimes on his own decides that he should come inside but this usually ends up in him storming across the kitchen and all the rooms and then launching to the backyard again. :eek:

It depends for mine.  Nikko and Yukon like to be outside in the colder months, but they spend a good majority of the time inside.  Kodiak only wants to go outside to do his business and come back in.  I think it might have to do with the fact that when he was found he was roaming the streets of Chicago, so he probably has had enough of the outdoors lol.