Markings..

^Aurora^

My gorgeous girlie has changed so much since we got her, She now has these beautiful dark rings around her eyes and her back is a dark charcoal grey colour which i wasn't expecting but adore! So i was just wondering at what age they seem to stop changing? 

Shes still quite light around her front so should i expect this to darken too?  I don't mind either way im just curious, I've never had a change colour puppy before :)

photo-8.jpg

awww the ever-changing stage I see :wub: I don't think anyone knows when their husky will stop changing markings... I adopted Diamond at age 14 months and even then he still go through minor changes even if it's barely visible :) just take pictures every day LOL

Gorgeous pics Angela! I'm guessing in adulthood the colour and mask changes will be less dramatic than during the early months of life but even in adulthood the difference in coat from blow to blow can be quite significant.

there's no real way of telling what color your husky pup would turn to be, but it looks like you're gonna end up with a wolf gray :) the last picture shows some patches of light creamy brown fur and I suspect that color will dominate a little more. Still, who knows :D