Bad Kodiak!!!

Jay

OK, so it's funny now, but not so much when it happened...   So, tomorrow is Nikko's birthday, so I decided to take him by himself to PetSmart for a new treat.  I left Kodiak and Yukon home in their crates and was gone an hour...   Meanwhile, I am hosting Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow for my family.  I had the turkey defrosting in the sink in cold water, and thought it would be fine while we left real quick.    So I come home and things look off...there is water all over the counter and I look over and see a turkey with the wrapping torn of and chunks missing!  I look over and Kodiak is standing there with the little bag of giblets in his mouth!!!  He broke out of his crate and ATE THE TURKEY!!!!  It wasn't very much, just a few chunks.     Needless to say I wasn't very happy, but I was able to buy a replacement turkey and Thanksgiving isn't ruined...and I have a funny story to tell!!!   Hope everyone else's holiday is less...eventful ;)avy7y8y7.jpg

:doglaugh: I did the same thing left a chicken out defrosting

Came Home

Darwin is in the middle of the garden Nomming happily.

We are stoopid Hoomans :P

I just can't believe that he broke out of his zip tied crate!!!

On the other hand there was a pizza sitting on the stove that was left untouched. So I guess I'm glad he went for the turkey as the pizza would have been really bad!

Ha ha. I bet you weren't very happy at all lol. That sounds like a typical husky, I've learned in the past month of owning my first two that you push things as far back on the counter as possible lol. I haven't had one break out of his cage yet though. You do have a lasting story though, and a beautiful baby!!!😃

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk