Hello From Yara And I :)

Lumani

Hello everyone! :)

My name is Marie and I am from Canada. Our family just recently added a Husky Cross to our family named Yara. She is currently 7 months and weighs in at a whopping 45+ pounds! Yes I know, she is MASSIVE. She is currently larger then our friends full grown male husky. Her daddy is a german shepherd who weighs in at 121 pounds!!

I know i'm not lucky enough to be owned by a full Siberian (yet) but I am very excited to own half of one now after 10+ years of waiting. :) I can't wait to get more into the community and meet other owners!

Here are a couple of pictures of her that I took a few weeks after she came here. :-) ... She has picked up the nickname 'White Fang' from the people in our neighbourhood!

in_the_garden_by_xx_balias_xx-d6t2y81.pn

dsc0136_by_xx_balias_xx-d6w0010.jpgpost-11099-0-51778500-1385680183_thumb.j

WOW she is stunning!! welcome to the pack 

if it helps my pure bred husky girl i THINK weighs more lol n is also bigger than my male

Thank you for the welcome!! :)

Her mom was 64 pounds so It will be interesting to see how her weight settles as she fills out over the next year or so! She's a big girl, but the biggest sweetie ever :)

Welcome.

I saw the first picture and thought 

She looks  just like my Echo who is a Full bred White German Shepherd

See the first pic in my Sig below

Good looking Dawg :up: