Oh Blah

BingBlaze n Skyla

Must be a day for it lol last mot my car ended up costing 160 quid!!

i hope mine costs that much lol :P (my last one cost about £250 i think) im dreading it , its been pretty good to me tho , love my car even if it does stress me out like this lol , still better to notice it now before i end up getting pulled for it or when it actually goes in for the mot 

Must be a day to have things go wrong with your car. Locked my keys inside today, had to wait for an hour (outside in the freezing cold) for CAA to come and unlock it for me. I swear it took 20 minutes for my hands to defrost and stop hurting - and I was wearing gloves! 

Al's link is probably better but in a nutshell a mot is a legal yearly requirement to check the car's roadworthy and not a death trap.

My main car is still out of action and I've just had to get the temporary (was only supposed to be driving it for a few weeks and that was in February) runaround serviced and mot. £350 later and it runs much better. Not bad but the car only cost £500 in the first place! When my real car is FINALLY repaired I will be crying with happiness! Getting fed up with having to keep sending it back and forth to the electronics company we're dealing with. :(

Mine cost £250 to get the brake linings done to get through the MOT

and then Road fund License on top of that !!!