Bought This ....

Dunc

I don't think it's wrong.

But you are going a bit cheap.

£25 it's a bit scrooge considering it's for the love of your life. :erm:

Speaking from a female perspective, I would not want any cleaning supplies for Christmas. It's just....I don't know. I don't want to say sexist, but its sorta leaning towards it (IMO). Unless if she specifically said that she wanted a steam mop, I wouldn't get her one...

If you want to surprise her, how about taking her out on a nice little date? Just the two of you, in a romantic kinda setting...like a (horse) carriage ride through the snowy country. Or buy her some chocolates, maybe some Christmas flowers, etc. Or do all three! 

Speaking from a female perspective, I would not want any cleaning supplies for Christmas. It's just....I don't know. I don't want to say sexist, but its sorta leaning towards it (IMO). Unless if she specifically said that she wanted a steam mop, I wouldn't get her one...

If you want to surprise her, how about taking her out on a nice little date? Just the two of you, in a romantic kinda setting...like a (horse) carriage ride through the snowy country. Or buy her some chocolates, maybe some Christmas flowers, etc. Or do all three! 

Now i'm sobering up am thinking this might not of been best idea in the world  :P

Its actually u women who make it sexist not us fellas LOL. Sarah's not kiddin she did buy me one last year and I thought it was a cool idea. This year want a new actifry ...Seems perfectly reasonable to me to buy each other things that are actually going to get used instead of thrown in a drawer somewhere till the next time you "go through" things. 

• 2 weeks later...

Aw, I actually told my OH I want a steam mop this year! I hate swiffering/mopping the floors and I thought it would be easier with one of those! I'm really practical about gifts though. I'd rather have a new useful kitchen item than a bottle of perfume. 

Gotta be honest, if Paul bought me a household item I'd be pi**ed off about it. Can buy a household item any old day, at Xmas I want those luxury items that I've been eyeing up all year but holding back on because I couldn't justify buying it. Looks good though, would definitely like it, just not for Xmas! Lol.

Your a braver man than me......... or just a lot dafter........or some sort of saddist. If I bought my Mrs something to clean the house with I'd be wearing it 2 minutes after she opened it. Good luck,............ that hospital bed does look rather comfy though, Hmmmmmm. :D

Gary.