Could Use Some Suggestions

Mazz

Well Christmas is just around the corner. I could use some suggestions on what I could get to give each of the two women who work for me. In the past, I have given them:

Digital Photo Frame

Engraved Cross Pen

Gift Certificate to Area Restaurants

Sally's Cheesecake

It gets tough to come up with ideas. So I would really appreciate some ideas. Last resort I will defer to gift certificates, but that just wreaks of not using much thought.

Thinking about it how about something to clean the office easier then you would gain benefit from it as well :)

Gee, you know where a guy could pick up a steam mop real cheap?

Mazz, I'm going to be careful here since I'm, at times, a real chauvinist:

I don't think it's what you give ( except possibly a mop :) ) it's how you give it.  Given from the heart, because you really want to say "Thanks, I like the work we've done together!" is going to have a lot more impact than something you give "because you're expected to". 

Even when I'd have like to give her more, my girlfriend wanted a box of chocolate covered nuts ... okay, that's what she got ... and I think she knew that there was nothing that she wanted that I wouldn't have tried to get for her ... but it was just the time we spent together that was more important than any gift.

So in your case, a massage could come across as "So you think *I* need this to make me look better, eh?" or "That's so cool!"

and since I haven't been the least bit of help ... may I wish you the best of luck with this one!!

What about taking them out for a nice meal and wile you are sat at the table have a nice bouquet of flowers like andy said delivered to them with a little note saying merry Christmas may god bless us with many more great years working together

OR

if they have bought you rubish in the past why not wrap it up and give it them back

What about taking them out for a nice meal and wile you are sat at the table have a nice bouquet of flowers like andy said delivered to them with a little note saying merry Christmas may god bless us with many more great years working together

Nice bouquet of flowers

How about some pansies like the girls said on here  :rofl: