Intro And Cute Puppy Photo :)

bruiseviolet

1. I found this forum while google searching husky puppy markings and how they change as adults.

2. Growing up we raised huskies as pets and had fun sled dogging with them. I've always had a soft spot in my heart for huskies. My love of huskies was sealed forever when one of my uncles beloved female died during a c-section birth. All of her puppies survived and the entire family (my mom/dad and my grandparents and aunts/uncles) all banded together and worked shifts at his house to raise the puppies. We had a log book and colored ribbon each and had to feed/pee/poop them 24 /7. Needless to say we all ended up keeping a pup from that litter and they were the sweetest, calmed most amazing huskies ever. Some of them had a litter and we kept another pup etc to keep the line going. My brother has the last husky from the line but sadly due to recurrent infections etc she needed an emergency hysterectomy before she was ever bred.

Fast forward to now, I'm in a place in life where my family (my children and I) are ready to add a furry family member.

After much searching (looking patiently for 6 months) for a rescue husky (and meeting many), we decided a pup would be a better way for us to go.

She will be ready for Christmas and one of her sisters will be getting a great home with my mom and step dad. :) I'm excited to have her as part of our family and cannot wait for her to meet her fur cousins!

I'm glad to have found this forum as well. She doesn't have a name yet but I will spam cute puppy photos of her :)

Posted Image

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's my Julius as a puppy. Posted Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my what a beautiful girl! Our huskies have all been every color except red/copper. Ever since I was a little girl I've wanted a red husky. One of our litters had a red puppy and I cried and cried and begged my mom to let us keep it, but she wouldn't. LoL. Finally have one now and cannot wait to bring her home :)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk