Total Heart Attack!

Storm Angel n Auroras Mum

Wasnt sure whether to put this in the steam room coz i was angry with myself or sunshine because i was happy it wasnt true!

Went to the door to call storm in. He spends most of the day outside in my front garden.

No sign of him.

So i went out there calling and calling and scoured the entire garden.

No storm :o

so by now im starting to panic ok what to do now....

I went inside to put shoes on and shut the girls away and...

Yup he was standing there wondering why i was calling him! :o

i must have let him in hours before and forgot he was sound asleep in his bed!!!!

I had a meltdown hugging him and crying.

Blimey that was a shock and a half!

I did the same thing.   My girl had escaped from the back garden into woodlands behind.  I thought I had lost her; I was running up and down through

the woods calling with no luck then when I thought I was going to have a heart attack she just came trotting down a path.  I must have passed her several times when she was engrossed in the shrubbery.

I fixed the gap in the fence she had made, then a couple of days later I put her out in the garden.  About  10 minutes later someone knocked at the door and I was there for about another 5 mins. I went back out in the garden - and she was gone. I panicked again and was running round demented calling her name. I turned round to run in to get a lead and phone and there she was lying in her crate.  I swear she was laughing at me !