Work Changes

Stormy

So i have been having a very very tough time at work over the past few months i have had an un supportive store manager who has left me running the shop and alot of stress many many times resulting in my own development taking a back burner.

So i went higher up and went to the area and hr manager about it they came in today to talk to me, i spent a while talking with them then i went out and they had a chat themselves to come up with a decision.

They have decided i need time away from South parade (store im in now) and they are moving my to another store for what may be temporary it may end up permanent. I will be working under a store manager from London who is apparently lovely and she will help me develop further to what i should be! And the aim is to have me signed off as a Deputy manager at the very very latest easter time but they are hoping for alot earlier than that :)

So i am very happy as its been an absolute nightmare at work with everything else also! So massive relief to me! And they are going to be watching him very very very closely and if he doesn't get his act together its looking like he will be losing his job.

Sorry to here that you were having a tough time, but that's really cool that they are moving you.  I spent over 10 years working as a Manager for McDonald's and I can tell you that I have had my share of horrible store managers, so I know how you feel!! 

I'm glad that things are working out better for you!  Here's to 2014 being better than 2013 has been!!