A Little Bit Of Snow And Some Happy Siberians!

HuskyMom09

Hidden

Actually that hole was created by my husband's Mini Aussie, Aspen the assassin dog (you can see her leaping from the hole in the third picture)- That was the first time I had ever seen any of my Siberians brave the cave though.  I thought for sure Enya was going to be stuck!  We, at this point have no idea how deep it goes as we can no longer reach the end, but I figure it's in the middle of the yard, there's a good few hundred feet in any direction to a fence line...why worry too much.

Hidden

We currently have 12- 6 are running on the mid-distance team, 2 we take recreational scootering.  It seems like a full time job in some respects, and in others it really isn't all that bad- it only takes 30 min to feed and scoop poo daily.  Everything in between is just fun times-

awsome pics. i would love to have that many. if u ever get a chance can u post a straight on pic of this dogs mask it is very unique to mepost-11042-13861549852735_thumb.jpg also hope u dont mind me using a couple of your other dogs as screen savers on my phone

sent thru smoke signals directly out the top of my teepee!!!

Hidden

awsome pics. i would love to have that many. if u ever get a chance can u post a straight on pic of this dogs mask it is very unique to meattachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1386154759.140468.jpg also hope u dont mind me using a couple of your other dogs as screen savers on my phone

sent thru smoke signals directly out the top of my teepee!!!

I don't mind- that is Harvest her face is beautiful and is photo 13 on the thread but here it is again because I love it sooo much-

530526_10152021839496590_1428883463_n.jp

This is her brother Weaver, also a unique mask-

1470295_10151993634131590_767326380_n.jp

Hidden

Thank you all :) we have 12 currently and though they do get rotating house time they primarily reside outside to keep them acclimated to the environment we run in.  The exception of  course is our Diamond who had quite a rough start to life and has left her unable to deal with drastic temperature changes.