Thank You To You Northeners

valkyries

I come home for a few day's back to Manchester, an what do you give me ? all your nasty bugs. Since getting back to Oxford yesterday I've been I'll. My throat hurts when I cough it feels like my throats being ripped out.  My eyes are streaming my nose is totally blocked and I can't stop being sick ffs an I thought you all loved me.

Feels like you've all collected your bugs just for me.  please when I come back home next week if I'm better KEEP YOUR BUGS TO YOUR SELF

The northerners have been way too generous with us all!  The Canadians have gotten tired of their weather and sent it south - I'm sitting here trying to get warm!  It dropped below freezing last night and as of noon is hovering around there.  I'm ready for *MY* summer to come back!

Glad you're feeling better Linda, hope you're 110% soon!

The northerners have been way too generous with us all!  The Canadians have gotten tired of their weather and sent it south - I'm sitting here trying to get warm!  It dropped below freezing last night and as of noon is hovering around there.  I'm ready for *MY* summer to come back!

Glad you're feeling better Linda, hope you're 110% soon!

LOL - we're just trying to share the holiday cheer. :P

Naw, we got *our* weather from our friendly neighbors to the north - it's noon, 23f and feels like 7f (or so the weatherman says) looks like I lost a water pump and I hope I got the pressure off the lines before they froze.  It was supposed to get down to the mid 30's last night - it actually got into the very low 20's (20f = about -7c)

Thanks, Elyse, but you can have it back now!!!!