Stupid Question But Please Help

mydiamond

So I have just bought Dime a Revolution, and I have no freaking idea how to open it :huskyfall: please help my boy needs it :( I broke the foil wrapper already and got the little bottle out, but there's no breakable part (like in Frontline's bottle) and there's no way of getting the liquid out!

the plastic is too tough for scissors :huskyfall: I suspect there's a way of puncturing a hole on it but somehow nothing works

EDIT: @Mike: Revolution is just a flea/tick preventative like Frontline, but I've been told this one is pesticide-free so it's safer

Aah!! Thank you... :)  Just looked at the video ..of course they show people using the stuff, but no one opening it... the blue cap...once you take it off, do you have to turn it over and push it onto the neck to pierce it? Is just looks like there is a spike/protrusion inside it in the pictures.

Aah!! Thank you... :)  Just looked at the video ..of course they show people using the stuff, but no one opening it... the blue cap...once you take it off, do you have to turn it over and push it onto the neck to pierce it? Is just looks like there is a spike/protrusion inside it in the pictures.

I thought the same thing, but a couple of different vids don't show anything.  You'd think there'd be some directions in there somewhere!