Chewing

Dawn Penn Turpin

Omg I'll be so glad when Niko is over his chewing. He's actually 2 1/2 but I was sitting here this morning and he had his bone chewing on it and had it up against my new recliner and as I thought it was loud while he was chewing I leaned down to move it away and he was chewing on the handle to it. Ugh, not much damage but so frustrated. 😡😖

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Champ is a chewer as well, when we first got him I had to correct him every time he tried to chew on the couch cushions, since then he's gotten a Kong bone and a Mammoth bone and he hasn't chewed on anything else unless he's wanting to be a pain...he seemed to get upset with my partner showing me affection and would find his shoes and start chewing on them, throwing them around the room and just being a rascal, after correction he stopped though

• 3 weeks later...

I understand that. My husband has really gotten in to Niko harder than what I would but he hadn't had a chance to chew any more shoes up yet bc they're just put up. Niko is a very jealous dog but Lobo is some what too. But Niko is especially over our new pup Maia we've had since Sunday lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using Tapatalk