Ahhh!!

BrittanyNicole

Me too! It snowed about 6 inches an hour to the north of me. Nothing but rain here and I'm bummed! If it had snowed I was going to take a mental health day and stay home with Chu and let her run around and play.

I grew up in Minnesota but I hate cold and winters. I like snow here in Virginia though because it usually falls, everything closes down and I don't have to go to work, the snow stays for a day, and then is gone by the next morning. That's the perfect way to have a snow storm :)

We usually don't get a whole lot. Average is about 25-30 inches a year. This year it's starting out snowier than most. We have had a couple snowfalls of an inch or two but could get 4-6 this weekend. What I hate is the brutal cold!! The last week has only been highs in the teens and low 20s and lows near 0F!!

We had an ice/snow mix last week on Thursday and it's almost gone. It should be gone tomorrow but then we're in for another dose of winter weather. I'm really looking forward to the snow so that Keira and Sage can play in it some. :) Over this past weekend I took Keira to the dog park (a fenced in one) to let her run wild and play in the snow, and she loved it. Plus I want a decent snow so that we can build a snowman with our son, he had a cold last week so he couldn't go out and play in it. 

If I could send some snow your way, I would! :)

I like the snow but don't like the inconvenience it causes. We live on a hill about 3 miles from the village and the roads are treacherous when it snows or is icey. Yesterday we had a heavy frost and I had a bit of a 'moment' with the car sliding! 

Also my son catches a bus to school and we don't always know if it will turn up when the weathers bad, so you make the deathly drive to the village, only to return as bus doesn't arrive.

Who said south west France was warm and sunny!

Yeah, I know snow can be dangerous. I have family that live in Lexington, Kentucky and they get snow and they dislike it a lot. Haha. I just wish it would snow here so I could finally see some. :) 

I wouldn't want to travel in it though. :mellow:

I have seen ice on the ground though. :P