Sasha And Phoenix

Bambi92

Hi all,

Thought I'd share a few pics of Sasha with Phoenix.

When I first got Sasha the pound said she hates kids and she can't be trusted around them she sure proved them wrong. At first she wasn't sure of Phoenix I think because he couldn't communicate in anyway other then crying until he started with his noises now he's only quiet when he's asleep Sasha seems to like him more he loves her every time he sees her he smiles its so cute :)

Sasha was laying at his feet for over an hour

post-9013-0-11605900-1386894604_thumb.jp

Laid Phoenix on Sasha this morning all she did was looked up at him licked his arm and laid back down

post-9013-0-89242100-1386894670_thumb.jp

So proud of my girl she's doing so well with Phoenix now she lets him try and pat her but he hasn't got that down packed yet he tried to grab her hair but doesn't pull it :)

Will update with Sasha and Dozers Xmas photos over the weekend there having them done tomorrow

Yep they sure love each other :) Phoenix has a thing for watching my cat at the moment but delta only likes him when he's not making strange noises at her lol

Still waiting for Xmas photos should have a copy during the week if not then next weekend