Your Chance To Win A Trip To Uk Husky Camp 2014!!! (Now Only 250 Post To Enter)

Sarah

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so im a bt blonde lol the posts ive checked my content and it sais there has been 37 items by Alicia doyle is that the posts? also as the other person pointed out does that mean I would not be able to bring penny if I won hypothetical because I only have 37 items lol but sure ive posted more than that so maybe posts are something different, or would I be able to bring penny because im only coming from Ireland the flight is an hour and a half from Shannon to Manchester

ok so im a bt blonde lol the posts ive checked my content and it sais there has been 37 items by Alicia doyle is that the posts? also as the other person pointed out does that mean I would not be able to bring penny if I won hypothetical because I only have 37 items lol but sure ive posted more than that so maybe posts are something different, or would I be able to bring penny because im only coming from Ireland the flight is an hour and a half from Shannon to Manchester

You have 140 posts currently...need 500 so get posting....

After giving it much thought, I'm going to take my name out of the drawing. There's an issue of some huskies nearby which may require some funding to keep in their home. I've decided that I will sleep better if the money I would use on the trip would be spent to keep them in a home. Good luck to the rest of you.

so is there only rob in his contest ?       once in a life time guys come on enter you only have 2 days left

Come on guys.. Lady Di is already writing a shopping list (tunnock tea cakes, chocolate oranges,Heinz tomato soup and PG Tips)..and then I need to put new springs on the van and the caravan.....christmas has already cost a lot....

I'm struggling to get my posts up to 500, been speaking drivel for a week now. I would have needed to have made 30 odd posts a day to get to the 500 limit, there is only so much crap I can say :)

Good luck to you worthy posters, will try to come anyway :)

I'm struggling to get my posts up to 500, been speaking drivel for a week now. I would have needed to have made 30 odd posts a day to get to the 500 limit, there is only so much crap I can say :)

Good luck to you worthy posters, will try to come anyway :)

Not havin that .. Your a women LOL .......

OK guys, we have decided that the comp will now be run for active members over 250 rather than the previous 500 posts. Simply as we would like this to be a competition rather than just one entry, plus its a little less straight forward due to the funds this year. Therefore Clare if you would like to be put forward you can do so.

Thankyou for making it more flexible to enter. I really want to come but as I mentioned in an early post both of my sons have their final exams next spring, the French equivalent of GSCE for one and A levels for the other, so making any arrangements is difficult at the moment as we don't yet have the dates, though I know both will still be at school.

If we can, we will come regardless of winning the competition but as with most things we do (holidays etc) we tend do it last minute, (we are rubbish at forward planning). So on that note, it's probably best I don't enter, though now I feel really bad :( I hope it gives other members with 250 posts and above to enter.

:)