New Years Resolutions

BingBlaze n Skyla

I'm gonna try and get up on that treadmill a little more often I guess... and jog a little more. I'm currently contemplating whether it's necessary to cut back on the treats as well  :rolleyes:

as for Diamond, I think he also needs to try and run on a treadmill. He definitely needs to be more active. 

Well last year mine was to be healthier and get in shape. I managed at least to give up smoking but I'm not as fit as I would have liked to have been by this time. So this is one thats stayin for next year.

• Get into a physically fit shape in first half of this year
  • Pass 3 microsoft certifications

I don't make New Years Resolutions as a rule, but I am determined to get a new job, one I enjoy & doesn't stress me out and get further in to husky rescue as I find it so rewarding.

I don't have the financial backing but I would love to become a dog walker / boarder after doing it for friends & thoroughly enjoying it 

I really should give up smoking but don't want to at the moment, though my hubby (who works overseas and doesn't smoke) is home for 2 weeks for Christmas, so it's the ideal time to quit. I want to run with the dogs and can to a point before my chest gives in and I get really frustrated I can't go on any further. So I guess my resolution, reluctantly is to quit smoking as I know I should.

For the puppies, just try and be as good a Mum as I have been so far and not to get cross if they chew my shoes or empty the bin all over the floor. I don't think I can walk them any more than I'm already doing but would like to try and get them to be super obedient (don't laugh)!

Be a better Mum to my human kids and stop putting the dogs first (which I tend to do)

Since getting my dogs (Aug this year) I feel like I've become a better person all round, so hoping this continues into 2014! :)

• 2 weeks later...

A bit late on this one but I didn't have time to post when I saw it. Never in the past I did a New Years resolution but realizing how I wasted a whole year without achieving much, I thought it'd be a good idea to think about one:

- Finally sit down on my ass and get to read through to whole Java book instead of losing motivation quickly;

- Get back to being all curious, reading and watching about different stuff non-stop;

- Learn to cook;

- And above all, be a better person than I was yesterday.