Luka - 2 Years 2 Months 2 Weeks & 2 Days Old

Erinc

Luka is going to be neutered tomorrow morning. He is going in at 8.30am! Wish him luck :-)

My reasons for neutering are to avoid health issues and his behaviour around in heat females is uncontrollable . I hope everything goes well tomorrow and he comes out better for it.

I am so proud of the dog he has turned in to, he has such a great temperament! It is a shame that we have so many dogs without homes, I just can't risk contributing to that.

Anyway, here are some pictures taken over the last few months. Enjoy!

Photo01_zps48e45490.jpg

Photo02_zps329aa752.jpg

Photo03_zps46502fcb.jpg

Photo04_zps3a23e941.jpg

Photo05_zps40af48c5.jpg

Good luck for tommorrow, sure it'll be fine. He'll likely be groggy when he comes home and then a bit sore when the anaesthetic and pain killers wear off. Main thing Is to make sure he doesn't lick or tear his stitches.

He's certainly grown up into a handsome man, It's great to see you on the forum again and this time I'm sober! Lol.

Good luck for tommorrow, sure it'll be fine. He'll likely be grovgy when he cones home and then a bit sore hen the anaesthetic and pain killers wear off. Main thing Is to mke sure he doesn't lick or tear his stitches.

He's certainly grown up into a handsome man, It's great to see you on the forum again and this time I'm sober! Lol.

He is moody as it is and now he will have an excuse! God help us lol!

I will have to be extra vigilant as he doesn't do so well with the buster collars. On this occasion he may have to wear it!

You? Sober? Good one! :D

Ha! His op went really well and he is now drunk on anaesthesia :D

Hopefully he will recover sharpish!

The vet said he was a lovely example of the breed, was fit, very slow hear rate and the right weight. The nurses loved his personality :)

Overall very proud daddy!