Morning Walk At 6Am

MarkoMKD

Every day at 6 am i woke up and take a walk with my girl.It became some sort of routine since i got her. Short walk,about 10-15 mins,but lot's of people who go to work are looking at me.

So i know that here are older people and im looking for some advice or what they think about this..

How good/bad it looks when someone wokes up at 6 am to take a walk with his dog ?!

Since I'm retired and get up when I want to - or when the dogs decide that they *really* want out I can get away with saying that you'd have to be a bloody idiot to get up at 6:00AM!!! 

On the other hand if it's something you both enjoy and it's a habit - a good habit - then why not?  If people are looking at you because they think you're nuts - did you check and make sure you had your pants on before you went outside?? :)

Lots of people around me walk their dogs early in the morning , either before the *school run* ,going to work. arriving back from work.. If it suits you ...don't worry about it.. and anyway , it isn't as though you didn't have a dog with you. People would have to be pretty silly to think you were doing something strange.

They are probably looking and wishing they had a dog that beautiful ;)

During term time I am up at 6am and the first thing I do, even before I go to the 'ladies room' is take my dogs out for a wee. We live in the middle of nowhere so don't have any gawpers, but if we did I'd just smile and wave at them :)