Stay Safe All You Northerners!

Emma

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25498335

This is what hit us today and took out my fence!  :(    To give you some idea of where I am roughly,   the QE2 bridge in dartford that was mentioned in the article  is very close by indeed!

Just seen the news coverage on the telly about it and it's heading your way tomorrow!  Stay safe and for the love of god, protect your fence panels!  :D 

Heard about the bridge being closed down there. :(  Hope everyone stays safe

By the way, remember to check your fence panels before you let the pooches out to do their business, ever the opportunists :P

No point in checking them, they've already flown away and died a death!  Currently having to let them out on lead to do their business.  Not going too well.  Ice refuses to poo and I'm getting soaked to the skin!  My jeans are sticking to my thighs like superglue!  :eek:

Well, it's been bouncing down all night in the North West (I know, I had 7 of my 11 man team in work out on call over night unblocking pumps due to the rainfall) and today it can't make up it's mind whether to blow a hooley, crack the flags with sunshine & blue skies or have a downpour! :lol:

I've heard some people down south have already lost their lives to the weather, please everyone, stay safe & only venture out if you really need to xx