Hello Everyone

FlaHusky

Hello everybody. My name is Brandon and I am new to the forum and am also a first time husky owner :] I just got my first female siberian husky a few days ago she is 8 weeks old.

Hope to learn a whole lot on the forum!

I have to take better pics but she has gorgeous blue eyes :]

2njblsj.jpg

11aketc.jpg

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brandon,

Welcome aboard, (and what a fine pup)!

Despite having a 4 year old female Husky, (Luna), we have just 'rescued' a 5 month old Husky pup so we are about 3 months ahead of you!

Lots of fuss and attention and keep reinforcing, (positive reinforcement), the basic commands and she will learn the basics very quickly - but never expect her to follow your instructions on every occasion!

You will be rewarded with one of the finest dogs on the planet!

Take care and all the very best festive greetings.

Hello Everyone, I'm also new to the forums.  I thought it'd be cool to meet and talk to fellow snow dog owners aswell as perhaps getting involved in some meetups to walk the dogs :)

Hi there Benjamin! Welcome to husky owners! If you check out our uk meets section you can find out what's happening around the uk. Also check out this thread it gives you a link to your settings page where you can request info on meets in your area! . :D

Hello Everyone, I'm also new to the forums. I thought it'd be cool to meet and talk to fellow snow dog owners aswell as perhaps getting involved in some meetups to walk the dogs :)

welcome to the pack, not sure if you've done it already but if not post up your own intro too :-)

First, Brandon, welcome. Glad you found us, because we now have something in common - love for Huskies. If you have any issues, need some insight, have questions or concerns, don't get sideways, just chime in and someone will help you out. We were all once new to this breed, and while some may think we are professional Husky owners, we are really just simply Husky owners with varying levels of experience. Just like you.

Second, Benjamin, welcome to you as well. And the same words apply to you as well.

Hiya Brandon, welcome to the forum & the wonderful world of huskies!  :P​  What is your little one's name? Keep taking the pics, she will grow up so quickly, you won't believe it  :lol:

And Benjamin, a big welcome to you also. You might get overlooked on this topic, why not start one for yourself & throw a few photo's of your husky on too  :wave: