Your Secret Santa Pressies!!

BingBlaze n Skyla

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To whoever did Andy as secret Santa Thanks the dogs loved their treat bags and when my dad can see again he will read it lol... He cant see to take pix ao their aren't any soz xxx Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

My dad did sazs secret Santa xx Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

To whoever did Andy as secret Santa

Thanks the dogs loved their treat bags and when my dad can see again he will read it lol... He cant see to take pix ao their aren't any soz xxx

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using TapatalkMy dad did sazs secret Santa xx

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

ahhh i wondered who had sent mine lol i thought it may have been Andy but wasn't sure with him being unwell.

Tell him i said thank you and hope he's better soon xxx

Still haven't received mine yet :( Post has calmed down a lot right after Christmas (I know, because I'm the one delivering them to people) as well as that I bought a lot of things for myself around Christmas and non of them were delayed. I hope it's still headed it's way here and didn't got stuck somewhere.

My sincere apologies to Louise. I was your secret santa and I believe that Royal Mail managed to break yours on the way. I will get you a replacement and give it to you at husky camp ;)

Gary.

aww gary its ok it wasnt your fault. it was lovely though thankyou x

I was Cas's SS, I thought the stockings would do the pups for following Christmasses too 

Mine has not arrived but the person who is my SS has been in touch & I know what they have got me. They are chasing the delivery & I cannot WAIT for it to arrive - I will post up when it comes  :D

all in all i think this has been a great success well done all members you did a fab job and a big well done to nix for sorting it out :goodjob:

thanks :-) I'm glad this year has turned out better then last n more people are receiving their gifts, it's not as easy as it looks getting it all sorted lol

I was Cas's SS, I thought the stockings would do the pups for following Christmasses too 

Mine has not arrived but the person who is my SS has been in touch & I know what they have got me. They are chasing the delivery & I cannot WAIT for it to arrive - I will post up when it comes  :D

Thank you Val. I love the stockings, they are being pinned on my fireplace for next year and hopefully many more years to come. The girls love playing with the rope balls and the rawhide balls have already been demolished. The husky teddy is fab as is the phone/key ring. Thank you again x  :)