Best And Worst Christmas Presents

Val (Zebedee)

What have been your all time worst and best presents you have ever received? Not just this year but for ever lol

Have you ever given a present that the recipient really loved or found out later that they exchanged / gave away etc as they didn't like it?

Come on, there must be loads haha ......... and we won't tell anyone!

Well I had a plant from my dad this Christmas......think it is already dead my green fingers are living in a different dimension......

i prefer nothing and just a happy Christmas would do me instead of a plant....

I don't really celebrate Christmas, but I did buy myself something (a fake golden pocket watch with a butterfly in front. Bought in China, the land of amazing fake stuffs LOL) just because everyone seem to be receiving gifts :P 

best present I have ever gave to someone is a little toy dog I got my friend back in grades school. She's a massive dog lover, can't forget the smile on her face when she opened the wrapping :D 

was just wondering, but did anyone buy their dogs xmas presents? :lol: I know I know dogs should be dogs and not humans, but sometimes it's hard to fight the urge  :rolleyes: I didn't, but that's only because I couldn't find any pet stores in China  :P

I think Sarah bout the dogs presents first. Not only that, she wrapped them and let them open em ... Personally, I think she is a bit mental LOL

I have always bought the dogs pressies, and I used to wrap them as Diesel loved to rip the paper off! This year, I didn't wrap but I did buy the dogs a doggie Christmas cake, some doggie Yule logs and lots of rawhide treats :-D

To be fair though, your as mental as Sarah LOL

my dogs always have a stocking hanging up and filled with treats, toy's, collar each, new tags and leads, they have dog cake they also get a xmas card each and they get us a card. Thor and Loki get a full chicken each and Odin get's stake cooked cut up and his gravy but no they don't get spoilt. oh and all presses are rapped up

I got my new laptop

Best present was a Schwinn bicycle when I was a kid. Worst present was a wine cooler which I immediately regifted.

I got my hubby a t shirt with Loki on it - it was a pic from the photoshoot she had in August. I also got him a photo book made with pics of Loki from when we got her it took me days to do that. I had to go through loads of pics then only pick about 150 - i also added some then and now pics in to show how she has grown.- he loves it best prezy ever. I got Loki some prezies too and wrapped them - it was her 1st Xmas. I think the wrapping lasted longer than the gifts but still she loved them for the 5 mins it took her to 'kill' them x

Of course the dogs get presents!!!

Storms chief present unwrapper lol

he loves it.

I got a top thats size 18 from my inlaws :o im now a 12.

Ive never been an 18!!!

Best present was my husky pillows. Theyre huge!

Edited by Storm Angel n Auroras Mum

skye ended up with 20 presents last year and each one was wrapped lol ( forgot i had bought her things til i went to wrap them) :-( she only got 6 presents this year 3 of them wrapped. She loves unwrapping presents, and even when at my brothers shocked people by helping unwrap one of my presents and one of my brothers housemates presents, she unwraps them so carefully. 

I'm not sure what my best and worse presents have been... i do remember tho for years asking for a horse, ended up with a massive horse teddy one christmas lol

It was Thor's first Christmas this year and I did wrap presents for him. Just tennis balls and hard plastic toys (I think all but one tennis ball is in the bin already) he unwrapped them very carefully and spat the paper onto the floor. It was very cute. Shame he didn't like them that much. He has some toys for months and just plays carefully, but there's others that he decides that he doesn't want and destroys them within a week!

My worst present was a snuggie blanket last year after laughing at the advert for months! Sorry if anyone has one â˜ºï¸ And the best is probably bath bombs from Lush. I love handmade smelly bath bombs! We don't buy much for Christmas we tend to treat ourselves when we go Christmas shopping instead.

Wait! I just thought of a worse present!! A pink poodle teddy off my brother a few years ago..... I hate pink and don't like poodles!! I think it made it worse being off my brother because he should have known I wouldn't like it haha

That is so funny! He really put a lot of thought in to that one :rofl:  unless he meant to wind you up :P

Probably the best present is the laptop I got this year from the wife bless her. Every year she tries to better what I get her and always fails. This year she beat me hands down :D

The worse present, Hmmmm, toss ..up between the beer drinking hat or the self stirring mug, both from my son. :huh:

Gary.