What's Everyone's Plans For New Year's Eve?

Jay

So what is everyone doing for New Years? Usually I got to a friends house but this year is the first time I will be staying home with the doggies. We are going to have some bad food, drink way too much wine and watch the ball drop in New York.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sit by the fire and watch the dogs get looped. Or maybe the dogs will sit by the fire and watch us get looped. Have yet to decide.

Probably burning some fat :lol: no seriously I called my friends over so we can swim together at my pool... losing weight is always less torturous when you're not alone? :shrug: in the morning I'd be out and about with Dime. Then maybe spend some time sorting my university documents  :mellow:

Used to go over one of my mates houses for a party but kinda lost touch with them now so will most likely end up with us staying in. Every year I say we're going into westminster to do the big Ben countdown and see the fireworks over the Thames, and every year We end up talking ourselves out of it, lol. End up watching it on the tv instead, lol.

Used to go over one of my mates houses for a party but kinda lost touch with them now so will most likely end up with us staying in. Every year I say we're going into westminster to do the big Ben countdown and see the fireworks over the Thames, and every year We end up talking ourselves out of it, lol. End up watching it on the tv instead, lol.

I would LOVE to do that.....you really should go, just to tell us how awesome it is!!

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

We are going over to a friend of the OHs to make tamales. Sadly, Chula can't come with us as they have five month twins and it's not the right time to introduce her to babies.

It's a goods thirty minute drive though, so I have to keep sober. Which is sort of unfortunate given that they are his friends, but I already said I'd be the driver.

Relaxing , either in front of the tv, or on my pc. maybe try a tot or two , just  for medicinal purposes you understand :P. See the new year in with my good lady wife and our pups. Then bed, and up reasonably early to take the pups on the first walk of the new year.

We're staying home with the furbies, probably watch Hootananny with Jules Holland, he has some strange acts on that show. Watch the fireworks going off. I do have a bottle (or 5) of Taboo that people keep buying me so think I'll buy half a dozen bottles of lemonade & down the flaming lot!  :lol: