What's Everyone's Plans For New Year's Eve?

Jay

new year's eve has arrived :D met some friends in the morning, ate out for lunch to celebrate my cousin's first birthday, then out walking with Diamond and now sitting in front of laptop while brother and older cousin mix ice creams, oreos, jellies and every other random things imaginable into a "homemade cocktail" :shrug: 

it's a fattening night :( but oh well LOL

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I may not even make it to midnight :(  I woke up yesterday with a nagging cough, and last night it got worse.  I only slept about 2 hours and I have to work today until 1pm.  My chest is congested and I can't stop coughing :(

Maybe a shot of whiskey will help :)

I may not even make it to midnight :(  I woke up yesterday with a nagging cough, and last night it got worse.  I only slept about 2 hours and I have to work today until 1pm.  My chest is congested and I can't stop coughing :(

Oh manup you softarse you be fine  :P

I may not even make it to midnight :( I woke up yesterday with a nagging cough, and last night it got worse. I only slept about 2 hours and I have to work today until 1pm. My chest is congested and I can't stop coughing :(

I've woken up feeling shocking too.. I haven't really slept, and have a headache, sore throat, runny nose and burning eyes!!

Tonight's alcohol will either kill or cure me :-/

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Spending the rest of the day cleaning up, I think I have a touch of holiday ocd lol, even skye has had a bath, groom (including furminator) and is now on a good long walk with the OH while I clean up. Son is reading lists to me that hes made of doctor who actors :rolleyes: and im on a mission to rid the house of chocolate and mince pies ready for the diet tomorrow! Tonight will be spent cabbaging in front of the tv through exhaustion. Did I mention that im slightly nuts? :D:blink:

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Spending the rest of the day cleaning up, I think I have a touch of holiday ocd lol, even skye has had a bath, groom (including furminator) and is now on a good long walk with the OH while I clean up. Son is reading lists to me that hes made of doctor who actors :rolleyes: and im on a mission to rid the house of chocolate and mince pies ready for the diet tomorrow! Tonight will be spent cabbaging in front of the tv through exhaustion. Did I mention that im slightly nuts? :D:blink:

Yes ... need alcohol LOL

You will fit right in with this lot then  :P

See if I can stay awake till the witching hour and crack a tinny to see in the new year with the poochies :D