Hello From Wisconsin

Ceoleon

Hi~ my name is Dave, better known as Ceoleon around the net. I just joined yesterday and would like to thank you all for having such an excellent place to disscuss such a wonderful breed! I rescued my first husky a few weeks ago from the local shelter. She's alittle over a year old, Husky/German Shepherd mix (hopefully mutts are aloud here ;-)). Her name is Nikita (Kita), she's mostly white with a little bit of a black 'saddle'. While she is my first dog my father has had a few over the last number of years so I'm not completely new to this breed.

Thanks again! I'll be seeing you around the site...

Sent from my PantechP4100 using Tapatalk 2

Hi Dave & Kita, welcome to the forum  :wave:

She has such a sweet face. I used to have a GSD so I totally get you when you say the best breeds, GSD's & huskies most certainly are! Well done on rescuing her, here's to many adventures together (but make sure you post the pics here for us too  :P  )

Hi Dave & Kita, welcome to the forum :wave:

She has such a sweet face. I used to have a GSD so I totally get you when you say the best breeds, GSD's & huskies most certainly are! Well done on rescuing her, here's to many adventures together (but make sure you post the pics here for us too :P )

Thanks! Would you believe that she was in and out of the shelter her whole life? Her spay papers @ 4 mo listed the shelter as the owners. She's now 16 mo and I've only had her about a month... she was at another house for an unknown amount of time between there, its just strange to me how many people would pass up this little sweet heart!

Hi Dave and welcome :)

My puppy is a GSD x Husky and he too is a rescue, we've had him 6 weeks now. He is almost 6 months old and we are his fourth owners and such a good boy. The mind boggles why is he has been pulled from pillar to post is in his early days, but now he has his forever home :)

Love the pics :)