Kane Passed:-(

Para

Sorry for your Loss. :(

We can't recommend any breeders (against the forum rules)

If you can get yourself up to 250 posts you'll then have access to the Rehome section.

Where we allow people to put Huskies up for Free to good home Rehome.

Sorry to hear about your traumatic Christmas day although losing a beloved  one is terrible anytime of the year - shortly the rescues will be full of huskies that people have not done any research on which don't behave like good little puppies - you will probably get one from anywhere around February 2014 :(

so sorry to hear about this :( RIP Kane xxx 

both rescuing and purchasing a puppy from a responsible breeder is a good choice IMO. It depends on what kind of experience you're looking for. Personally if it was me I'd pick rescuing any day. Just because I'm far too impatient to take care of any dog below 6 months old  :rolleyes: I mean, if one badly needs help I'd step up, but if I have a choice they'd be my last pick