Great Nye We Had :( Rant Warning

Bambi92

Our new years all went wrong from the 30th first on our way home the car overheated we just got it home and it poured out with smoke and steam we now have to replace the radiator because the while side of it is spilt (not so easy to do when everything is closed over new years), then on new years my OH, his nephew and I decided it was a great idea to take the radiator out so when we get a new one we can just put it back in well that took hours, we had to pull the whole from of the car apart and attempt to take the bash plate off to get it out that didn't work the screws on it at stuffed we finally got it out with the help of Ohs brother we asked OHs cousin to have a look and he said out sounds like the main bearing or piston is stuffed as well so we going to put a radiator in it and sell it.

Then new years eve comes around and the people two houses down and I don't know how many fireworks but they went from 8.30 to 12.30 with a few breaks in between which in turn made Sasha and dozer go nuts Sasha hates fireworks and I think dozer was going out in sympathy for her had to go out for an hour and I was hopefully for the life of me they wouldn't destroy the house before we got back luckily the only thing dozer did was get in the bath tub with muddy paws lol had to try and keep them calm not so easy when Sasha pretty much had her nose up my bum from the time we got home to the time they decided to stop.

now we are hoping for a more joyous day and taking my son swimming he loves the water.

So all in all my new years was stuffed lol how was your new years?

Rant over!

Sent from my GT-I8530 using Tapatalk 2

Eeek! Well the day has to be better than the night before after all that! Happy new year to you Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

We had a great day today thankfully lol thanks happy new year to you to :)

my new year wasn't any better trust me :lol: nothing blew up and the fireworks didn't bother Diamond, but the party ended at 9 PM :(

Lol at least nothing went wrong except the party poopers lol (not sure if you use that term there lol

Lol at least nothing went wrong except the party poopers lol (not sure if you use that term there lol

no we don't use that term but I am familiar with it :lol: still can't stop chuckling at the word "poop" though :P why would you people use that word anyways LOL when somebody says party pooper, instead of imagining someone that ruins and puts the party into a screeching halt, I imagine some hooligan kid that literally pooped on the dance floor 

We had a call to take a foster dog 2 days earlier than planned "if that was OK?" - "how quick could you get here??" lol So our day picked up mid afternoon. Mya was dropped off & had a great play with Myshka & Kaviq, poor Kav's neck is soaking with her drool!

Then I went for a meal with a good friend and left Steve to dog-sit :lol:

The fireworks started around us about 10pm when we were taking the dogs for a walk but mine aren't bothered by them & thankfully neither is the foster girl. Then it was home, curl up & open the drinks cheers.gif

So it was a good NYE for me. Today's plans to walk on the beach have been thwarted because of the heavy rain but it is drying up so we'll have a good walk near to us instead.

Hope the New Year brings better fortune for you, xx

I had a rubbish one too. Went to bed on the 30th feeling rough and woke up In the early hours of the 31st throwing up. Came down with a cold that went straight to my throat and made me vomit all day. Spent the day in bed feeling sick and frustrated, lol.

looks like it's raining heavily everywhere then  :o but worry not! Chinese people believe rain in new year's day means good fortune :P the heavier the rain, the better.

Was just trying to cheer people up xxx

Liv.

Aww man we missed out on rain so far it's been really hot lol seems like everyone had a better new year then us.

I had a rubbish one too. Went to bed on the 30th feeling rough and woke up In the early hours of the 31st throwing up. Came down with a cold that went straight to my throat and made me vomit all day. Spent the day in bed feeling sick and frustrated, lol.

Oh no. Hope your feeling better nothing worse then being sick :(

Were still having problems with the car :( if it could fit in the bin and we had another car that's where it would end up lol

We've had this one for 6 months lol only bad thing about older 4wds and being an import doesn't help damn cars lol we might NE fixing the radiator then selling it depends if that's all that's wrong with it

Hopfully if we sell it we will Get enough money for another car :(

Sent from my GT-I8530 using Tapatalk 2