20 / 20 Vision How It's Tested

Andy

wow, that is interesting, I always thought the figures were per eye (20 "whatevers" for the left / 20 "whatevers" for the right) as in 20 was the ultimate in perfect vision & anything less was degradation of the vision on a sliding scale .... see, never too old to learn ;)

wow, that is interesting, I always thought the figures were per eye (20 "whatevers" for the left / 20 "whatevers" for the right) as in 20 was the ultimate in perfect vision & anything less was degradation of the vision on a sliding scale .... see, never too old to learn ;)

Looked it up as my eyes are really bad due to the diabetes.

Mine wouldn't be far off 20/200 right now but they are slowly getting better as the sugar levels come under control

I thought the same as Val. Just goes to show............

Hope your eyes get better soon Andy.

Gary.

Thanks Bud :)

Looked it up as my eyes are really bad due to the diabetes.

Mine wouldn't be far off 20/200 right now but they are slowly getting better as the sugar levels come under control

Take care of yourself guy, I've just lost a friend because he ignored his diabetes and another who now has two metal feet!  It seems to be something easy to take control of if you do and so damn tragic if you don't!

Take care of yourself guy, I've just lost a friend because he ignored his diabetes and another who now has two metal feet!  It seems to be something easy to take control of if you do and so damn tragic if you don't!

Thanks Al'

My Step-Dad had type 2 for over 20 years, So I had a little bit of info  / background.

He was blind too and managed his condition really well.

Small changes and a new routine and then you can live a normal productive life.

Interesting, thanks for posting!

I have horrible vision...I've had a -11 prescription my whole life for near-sightedness. So my glasses are like my lifeline - lol. Even laser correction will not completely fix the problem. 

But, with my glasses, my eyes are almost 20/20...although my left eye can see clearer than my right eye.

Interesting, thanks for posting!

I have horrible vision...I've had a -11 prescription my whole life for near-sightedness. So my glasses are like my lifeline - lol. Even laser correction will not completely fix the problem. 

But, with my glasses, my eyes are almost 20/20...although my left eye can see clearer than my right eye.

I have nearly the same problem as you have ...laser lets not start on that spend a lot of money and end up still wearing glasses..No thanks LOLOL

My dad has always said that his eyesight was the last thing he wants to lose.

To lose an arm or leg you can get prosthetics and be somewhat normal again but to lose your eyes would mean my dad would lose his independence,he couldn't read his kindle or paint again.. See his kids/grandkids grow... My own eyes are crap.. I had a squint in my right eye and my vision in it is awful im totally left eye dependant

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk