Hi From The Netherlands :)

Mike-Nero

Hello, 

I am Mike 18 years old

I have a now 8 months old husky named Nero

I have been raised around dogs so its not new to have a dog for me. Just the fact that nero is a Huksy is new to me :)

Since I`ve had Nero I have learned that huskys are not exactly like other dogs. He really thinks on his own (wich somtimes can be a little annoying :P).

Because I had some questions about the dog and I don`t know everything about the breed yet (I have read a lot about them and talked with other husky owners altrough they are quite rare in the netherlands I guess) I came on this forum and started reading around :)

I hope to learn more about huskys and how they are growing up and when they are adults on this site :D.

I myself live in a verry small town witch is surrounded by woods :) if you want to know more you can always send me a message :)

Here are a few pictures of my dog and me :)

1485086_552439971518725_1827294231_n.jpg1468530_525054040923985_319743130_n.jpg

1545100_553398701422852_1523961054_n.jpg1560446_553399011422821_39391072_n.jpg

Mike :D

Hiya Mike, welcome to Husky Owners. Nero is a handsome dog, I love the markings around his eyes.

Feel free to wander around the forum or, if you have any questions, post up & ask, we are blessed with a huge community of husky owners here with a wealth of knowledge to lend a hand if needed :D