Did The New Years Dive

BlueWolf

If my calculations are correct, this was my 10th New Years Dive! :) Managed to get some photos along the way (not the part where we dived into the sea obviously, but you'll have to believe me on it that I did it :P )

Me looking all feisty after ~5 hours of sleep  :whistling:

post-2355-0-30050000-1388602883_thumb.jp

Counting down to 12:00. The DJ and his music woke us all up properly. Was dancing like a lunatic at this point to keep myself warm. It wasn't too cold but the wind made it feel much colder.

post-2355-0-23424900-1388602887_thumb.jp

Good thing I wasn't the only lunatic around here  :lol:

post-2355-0-46790300-1388602891_thumb.jp

One of the official photographs that includes me and my mother! :)

post-2355-0-83359000-1388602894_thumb.jp

And these are a couple of other photos done by others. Somewhere amongst all these people there is me. Fancy doing a where's Wally? I'm the one with a orange hat on  :rofl:

post-2355-0-49535500-1388602879_thumb.jp

And here's another photo that... Ah, I'm not going to even bother to explain that. You had to be here to understand it  :lol:

post-2355-0-61203100-1388602874_thumb.jp

Got a splashing new start for 2014. I'm ready for it!  :)

There are couple of hundreds photos taken there. As for every year I go through all of them and almost never find myself. The proper way to get yourself in the picture is to either get dressed up stupidly or have something else that catches everyone's eyes. There are quite some people with flags (Dutch, France and even South African flags) that can be seen from many pictures. How cool would it be if I would create a husky-owners flag and ran around with that? :lolman: Don't know what the price of such thing would be but just the thought of that makes me laugh. So stupid but I wanna do this now, LOL.