Ice Finally Beginning To Play.

Emma

went to pets at home tonight and bought Ice a half price squeaky pig toy.  Normally his reaction is to just run off with toys and tear them apart but today he was feeling a little bit playful!   Hubby's wearing the onesie I bought him for xmas!  lmao.  Looks like a giant baby.  pmsl.   :D

Sorry about the quality of the video, it's pretty naff and the video ended abruptly because Ice jumped up and knocked the camera out of my hand, lol.

edit:  would just like to point out that at the end I'm not swearing!  lol.  I went to say "he knocked the phone out my hand" but realised mid sentance that I wasn't using the phone but my camera so ended up saying "he knocked the ph.....camera out my hand".  Sounded a bit dodgy!  :rofl:

edit:  would just like to point out that at the end I'm not swearing!  lol.  I went to say "he knocked the phone out my hand" but realised mid sentance that I wasn't using the phone but my camera so ended up saying "he knocked the ph.....camera out my hand".  Sounded a bit dodgy!   :rofl:

Not sure I believe ya! :cheeky:

I'd say he seems to be enjoying his new toy! Good boy Ice! :up:

Ha ha, yeah he really did. :cheeky:

After a while he kept coming up to me and showing it to me, growling to get me to look at it, lol. I did try to work out how to mute my voice as I always end up talking in a really irritating voice when I'm talking to the dogs. Unfortunately I didn't have the editing tools needed and I couldn't be bothered to download any, lol. :erm: