Neighbours :(

Mia-Blue

I've just spoken with my next door neighbour about our impending building work and as two of the dividing fence panels have to be taken down for a few weeks I have suggested she moves her rabbit hutch as it will be in plain sight of the dogs.....She said no!!!

I mean for goodness sake Belle, the lurcher, is a working dog who catches and kills rabbits on a weekly basis, and obviously the huskies are huskies....and she's fully aware that during Mia's escape in the summer she killed another neighbours chicken!!!!!!

I know she doesn't have to move the rabbit, but why wouldn't you given the circumstances!!!

Its not going to be impossible to prevent them going in her garden as the dogs can be leashed between the house and the run, and we have the yard at the side of the house which they can use. But my worry is once they realise there is a free lunch so close they'll try their hardest to get it :-(

And she so will blame me.....and she's the sort to report me for it!! She could very easily move him to the side of her house then there'd be no problem!!!!

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

I've asked if I can lean my garden table against the hutch to shield it, she said yes thank goodness....the hutch is attached to a run which means the rabbit could be in full sight of Belles run all day! And the run is only chicken wire it wouldn't take much effort for any of the dogs to get to it if they really wanted too :-/

I just hope the builders get the wall up quick!!

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk