I Never Thought I Could Love A Dog.

Chula

This is truly the only place you can admit juuuust how much these goof balls mean to us! I try to explain it to my non husky parents and they just don't get it! They think i'm crazy for having three dogs period, but three dogs as energetic as these they just don't get it! I love my girls more than most people in all honesty!!!!!!

Mishka, Maiko and Kiya

She's pushing her luck with the stinky part though. She smells terrible! It's too cold to bathe her outside and she is terrified of the bathtub. We might try taking her to a self serve dog wash tomorrow. She's as stinky as she has ever been and it's nasty!

aww I love Chula too! :wub: there's just something about her face that makes it impossible not to love her :D

I agree its the ears that do it lol there so big and cute just want to grab them and give her kisses and cuddles lol

Awwww thanks you guys. I am kind of partial to her goofy face too. I give her lots of kisses, and she gives them right back. Even when I'd rather she doesn't! Sometimes I think she has a face that says "the lights on but nobody is at home", even though I know she's smart, she just looks so dang silly.