A Pyrate And His Dog

Pyrateknight

So I am relatively new to huskies. I just got Max a month and a half ago. The owner could nor keep him so he was free. It was me or the shelter. So far been a blast. A little rough at first until he started to learn his boundaries. Still gotta work on the not chewing the leg of my coffee table but he's overall a good pup. I wanna say Max is around 14 months. y8u2y4ah.jpg

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Hey Pyrate, and welcome to the forum - ya, you got yourself a good deal with that and, well, shoot as long as it's just the coffee table leg you've got it made!

Since you've probably noticed, we're from all over the place (all over the World) and if you start to ask questions, it sure helps us if we know where you are.  ( Hint, please give us a location in your profile :) )

Hey Pyrate, and welcome to the forum - ya, you got yourself a good deal with that and, well, shoot as long as it's just the coffee table leg you've got it made!

Since you've probably noticed, we're from all over the place (all over the World) and if you start to ask questions, it sure helps us if we know where you are.  ( Hint, please give us a location in your profile :) )

And Done.

Thank you sir! Bet that picture of you wasn't taken in the past couple of days - unless you've got quite a greenhouse inside!
I have to agree with an earlier comment, you definitely have yourself one handsome animal there!
pujyme3y.jpg
More recent. Playing with a stuffed pheasant and Rookie his lab friend.  

Oh and let me clear this up.  The coffee table is all that he is still chewing.  Besides approved puppy chewing material.  I was livid when he decided my super Nintendo was his to chew.... but I learned a lot on how to arrange the apartment to puppy proofing.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk