My New Puppy "ronan"

Shadow5

Well the wait is almost over. I will be picking up my first husky puppy next friday. I went to go visit him for the second time at 6 weeks old. I instantly fell in love with him when i saw him when it was my turn to pick. He is very playful, loving, and is a little beast. He weighed in the heaviest out of his litter at 9 lbs. He is a dark red and white husky with blue eyes and with a very light white coat coming in over the red so it should be interesting how he turns out with the color of his coat. I am getting him from a breeder named Heidi up in Milaca at Northwoods Huskies. She does such an amazing job with her dogs. The parents are championship bloodline dogs so she has very nice looking puppies. Here is  a pic of Ronan when i went to go see him last week at 6 weeks old.

post-11023-0-22952300-1389206851_thumb.j

First off, welcome to the forum!  If you have any questions, concerns or just want to show off your pup don't hesitate to post!  Second, Ronan is SOOOOO cute!  I bet you can't wait to bring him home :wub: :wub: :wub:

Here are some pics of Ronan that are on the website. the grey and white husky is the momma. If you want to see all of the pics of him and the other puppies as they are growing up go to this link. There are two litters of pics you can see.

post-11023-0-15839500-1389295691.jpg

post-11023-0-59131200-1389295705.jpg

post-11023-0-83382300-1389295718.jpg

post-11023-0-91417000-1389295736.jpg

post-11023-0-82469100-1389295769.jpg

I also have a question. ive noticed a lot of you members have banners on your replies. i was just wondering how you make one and get it on the website. thanks

on home page go to forum help&faq at the top is signature request thread, ask there :) andy did mine and a great job he did too. You can do it yourself but I'm not technical enough though I think it tells you how.

Congratulations on the lovely looking pup!

Unfortunately you have to go through a wide range of emotions, (whilst waiting for your new family member), but the wait will be well worthwhile!

Then the fun really begins!