Gunna Be A Scorcher Tomorrow

Jase

We are expecting a bloody hot day tomorrow, 44C which equates to 111.2F!!! I've got a splash pool for Ronin as well as a cool mat and we have air-cond so it shouldn't be too bad for us. Will be able to fry eggs (true) on the pavement by noon though.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it is way too hot for me, I think Ronin and I will be fighting over space in the splash pool!  I have experienced -15C and I thought my ears were going to snap off and breathing through my nose stung but -26C that is extreme!

Wow that is hot! I wouldn't mind it that warm if I could laze around and do nothing but not fun if you have to work etc.

How are all you Americans coping with the cold snap? I have been thinking about you all, it makes me shiver just imagining it that cold.

Wow that is hot! I wouldn't mind it that warm if I could laze around and do nothing but not fun if you have to work etc.

How are all you Americans coping with the cold snap? I have been thinking about you all, it makes me shiver just imagining it that cold.

I'm not American (well, technically I am because I live in North America. Whatever... :P), and I'm experiencing the cold snap too. Its...really cold. 

On Monday, apparently it was colder in my city than in was on the surface of Mars (colder than -45 C!). I'm very thankful I just bought a new expensive pair of mittens and an expensive hat, otherwise I probably would have gotten frostbite by now. Still working on getting a parka...that will be for the really cold days where my normal winter ski coat doesn't really help at all.

In any case (yes, I'm Canadian so I can talk about the weather without feeling awkward. LOL), temperatures that are colder than - 30 C are very dangerous. If you go outside with no gloves at all (or with cheap thin ones), your hands will freeze within minutes and you're very much at risk for frostbite. Feeling the pain of slowly thawing out is NEVER something I want to experience ever again.

Sorry Elyse, didn't mean to lump you in with those Yanks ;)

Being cold though is no joke I know. A few years ago I was working out doors in Dec and Jan, it was around zero degrees, raining and windy. I would finish work on a Friday afternoon and it would take me to Sunday night to thaw out, ready start over Monday morning :(

minus 45!!! Wow talk about extremes. I can get through the really hot days in my city, but sometimes when the minimum is 27+ and it is 30+ before 8;30am it gets a bit much. Bush fire season will be a big problem again this year I think.

:( Hang in there, Jase, hoping for the best for you and your family!

I don't know you have that there! do stay safe! 

Thanks guys, we will be fine, I've been through this sort of thing so many times I can't count them. My place doesn't back onto the bush so we are safe here as well. 

You could always fly over with Ronin and settle for 34c lol

My dads over in parabadoo working in the mines he said it was 48c other there the other day I don't think I'd survive lol its to hot for me when it reaches 38 here let alone the week we had 40+ Stupid weather.

Freezing cold over the sea and stinking hit here I vote going into the middle of the ocean might be just right there haha

Yeah, too bloody hot for sure, but a bit of discomfort on occasions is not too bad. One of the mining towns hit 50 last week which is insane.

Glad I'm not there lol that's crazy.

How does one side of the country have 50c weather and the other have 40c then go to tassie and it seems to be mostly cold. Insane!

...at least the heat is dry, 20km wind blowing in from the desert. Tomorrow will be 41(105.8F) and then a cool change to 29 (84.2F) - Yay  :) We have a wind called the "Fremantle Doctor" which blows in from the ocean in the afternoons and cools things down - really hoping she blows in this arvo.

Currently 34 (93.2F) at 10am 

Here ends the current weather report  :D

Wow thats really hot! Down here in Miami it gets to 90-100 degrees F! Its super hot I can only imagine 111.2 F! 

To be honest, once it hits the tonne (100F) I don't think the extra 10 or more degrees F makes much difference - Really, really bloody hot versus really really really bloody hot sux pretty much the same  :D

You make a good weather man lol

Hot is hot here it sux I should do what dozer is currently doing and has been for the last half hour lol he's scratching in the water bowl (shell pool thing) might need to put the other one out lol

Sent from my GT-I8530 using Tapatalk 2

... well we got to 43.4 (110.12F) 10% Humidity, minimum tonight/morning is set for around 27C! Tomorrow is another scorcher 41C (105.8) followed by a cool change. Big fire in a suburb about 10k away. Fire departments are on call for a bad fire day tomorrow! 

Ronin has been splashing in the clamshell pool on the rare occasions he ventures outdoors, and the rest of the time he is enjoying the aircond which is no doubt costing a fortune to run all day and probably most of the night.

That kind of temp would drive me nuts.....I do not mind it being a little warm 25 to 30 cel. anything over that somebody else can have that LOLOL

you take care there Jason...and off course Ronin....