Gunna Be A Scorcher Tomorrow

Jase

Hey guy,  Now I know where my weather went!! It got lost, I guess - Send it home please!!!

I live on the northern Chihuahuan desert in southwest Texas and your 35-40+ are my norm during the summer and I love it!  Right now we've been hovering around 0-10 and I've been freezing my buns off!

Watch the fires .....

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, its not too bad Al, but I gotta say that at 11pm now and it is still 35.5C urggghhh, I'm over it LOL

35.5c!?!!!!! Bloody hell how do you sleep lol it was bad enough here when it was 29c at night

Sent from my GT-I8530 using Tapatalk 2

35.5c!?!!!!! Bloody hell how do you sleep lol it was bad enough here when it was 29c at night

THe ceiling fans in our rooms really help a lot.

Stop showing off with your hot temps :)

:D 

Wow 43C at 10am this morning. Cool change now.  

Lots of fires in the hills around Perth, 30 homes lost so far, and the fight is still going.  One fatality as a middle aged man has a heart attack preparing his roof for the oncoming fire.  :(

Are you near the fires? Its so sad to see all this happening specially after the cyclone they had go through some areas

Stay safe xx

We are safe here, the closest one was less than 10k away but not enough bush for it to start jumping streets at that one. The hills fires are around 20-40k away and exploding gums trees were sending fire balls around - that is scary stuff.

Oh wow that would be so scarey I feel so sorry for the people in the Towns that lost everything :( hopefully the weather will be on there side and help with being able to control it.

I've been watching it through a storm chaser page from Perth.